Warehouse Supervisor (Nights)
£24k + Benefits
Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply
Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations,
please visit our website at www.strive.co.uk or join us on twitter at
twitter.com/strivellp for further vacancies and information.
Our client is a major distributor of FMCG goods. We are delighted to
assist them in their search for a Warehouse Supervisor
to support the running of the night shift at their RDC in West Yorkshire on a
Sunday – Thursday basis, 8.30pm – 6:00am.
into the Shift Manager, you will have full responsibility for all operational
activities on site. The site operates on day 1 for day 2 basis.
- Managing a team of c20 FTEs
- Leading, developing and motivating the operation to
achieve site KPIs and objectives.
- Implementation of Health & Safety
Practices and Procedures and Safe Systems of Work on the Shift
- Support the Shift Manager with ensuring all Warehouse
Operational Staff comply with all aspects of Legal and Company defined
legislations and policies.
Manage effective allocation of Staff to various
Warehouse duties to ensure completion of designated daily duties
- Ensure all goods received and sent out are
checked for faults and reported where necessary.
- Ensure high levels of count accuracy at Stock
Audits – effectively communicating stock discrepancies, shortages or problem
areas to Line Manager or Supervisor
- Assist in daily operational duties of the
Warehouse loading and unloading at ‘Goods-In’ and ‘Goods-Out’ points.
- Ensure all received stock is ‘put-away’ in the
correct locations within the Warehouse and all goods due for dispatch are
processed, picked and loaded correct to customer order and DC
- Ensure out-bound vehicles are loaded in a
proper, safe, manner according to instruction, Company Practice and current
- Ensure documentation is correct to vehicle
& load prior to vehicle release from site.
ideal Candidate for Warehouse Supervisor:
- From a similarly fast paced environment, you will be a
hands-on leader with excellent communication skills
- Experienced with WMS and able to work within a paper-based
- H&S aware
- Able to lead, motivate and drive teams forward
is a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s major Distribution success
stories. APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
Click here to return to the search results