(Days) – 12 month Contract)
Strive Supply Chain
are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain,
Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please
visit our website at www.strive.co.uk or join us on twitter at
twitter.com/strivellp for further vacancies and information.
client is a leading 3PL in the UK and we are delighted to assist them in their
search for experienced Stock Clerks at their site in Birmingham (B46), on a 3on,
3off shift basis (7am-7pm).
NOTE: This is a 12month contract.
within the Operations team and reporting in to the Stock Manager, as Stock Clerk,
you will be responsible for the following:
- Telephone bookings – monitoring the
diary for lates/no shows/waiting times
- All aspects of goods receipts/despatches
- Scanning Indexing of all documentation
- Checklist are completed
- Stock investigations
- Investigating any returns/damages etc.
- General office/admin duties undertaken
within the depot.
- Communication with head Office on any
- Invoicing of deliveries
Experience of the Stock Clerk:
Apply now for immediate consideration!
- At least 1-year warehouse/logistics and
administrative experience in a customer facing role, with good Stock experience
- Must be able to work on your own initiative and be
dynamic within the office environment
- Must have good attention to detail and a can-do
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft
- SAP experience would be an advantage
Click here to return to the search results