Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment
consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning,
Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please visit our
website at strive.co.uk or join us on twitter @strivellp for further
vacancies and information.
Our client is a niche FMCG
Distributor in the UK, with an extensive list of blue chip, multi-temp
clients. We are delighted to assist them in their search for a Warehouse
Manager at their site on Merseyside. Reporting into the General Manager
on a Monday to Friday basis, as Warehouse Manager, you will be expected
- Ensure all planning, management and monitoring of daily activity in the freezer, chiller and loading bay
- Managing a team of 20 FTEs to achieve operational and site KPIs
of general warehouse environment to include daily routine inspection
for Pallet / Product Damage, Space allocation amongst racking,
Obstruction of Aisles and Exits.
- Maintain standards of Health & Safety, Hygiene and Security in the workplace, including:
- Maintenance of accurate hygiene and H&S records on site
- Maintenance of site buildings and standards
- Ensuring Operational best practice is adhered to at all times
- Ensuring Quality Procedures and Quality targets are adhered to / met
- Maintaining Compliance with company policy and procedures on:
- Discipline & Grievance
- Health & Safety
- Absence Management, including RTW
- An understanding of fast moving operations and a proven track record of driving through improvements in productivity.
Excellent People Manager with superb communication skills, target
driven and highly motivated, you will be looking to achieve optimum
results in a very customer-orientated business.
- Health & Safety aware, ideally with a NEBOSH certificate.
Apply now for immediate consideration
Supply Chain Limited [& associated businesses] acts as an
employment agency on behalf of external employersfor the provision of
permanent staff.By applying for this vacancy you accept the T&C`s,
Click here to return to the search results