Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment
consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning,
Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please visit our
website or join us on twitter @strivellp for further vacancies and
Our client is a niche FMCG Manufacturer with
ambitious and exciting plans for growth. They require a Supply Chain
Co-Ordinator to join their Operations team at their manufacturing plant
in Aylesbury, Bucks. The Ops team is responsible for shipping raw
materials into the UK operations, thereby identifying cost-effective
routes and supply.
- Receiving and evaluating pricing information from suppliers.
- Analysing cost changes and their impact on the business.
- Managing product and pricing data within the internal systems.
- Working with colleagues in the Sales teams to decide on Costing strategy.
- Calculating final pricing to customers.
- Working with the Sales team to manage customer requirements and resolve any queries.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with colleagues to resolve any pricing issues.
- Enthusiastic, numerate and self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong educational background, knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Commercial awareness, a high degree of accuracy, timeliness and attention to detail are essential.
- Previous supply chain experience and/or a background in an analytical role would be advantageous.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Click here to return to the search results