Warehouse Shift Manager - Nights
£37k - Nights - 4on 4off
Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy,
specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport
& Warehouse Operations, please visit our website at www. strive.
co. uk or join us on twitter at twitter. com/ strivellp for further
vacancies and information.
Strive Supply Chain are
delighted to represent our client, a large-scale niche retail logistics
organization, in their search for an outstanding Warehouse Shift Manager
to support the E-Commerce warehouse function on a permanent night
shift. Note the site is based on the North West side the M62 so will be
accessible to candidates from West Yorkshire.
This is an exciting
opportunity to join a dynamic business model on a significant and
growing site, providing real opportunity for the right candidate to
develop themselves professionally & move upwards in the business.
for ensuring the team supports the achievement of the required SLA’s
through the effective management of direct reports; accountable for
maintaining best standards and Health and Safety practices and promoting
a supportive working environment.
- Overall control of the
workflow and organisation of the team to ensure that the standards of
performance, attendance, quality and conduct are met
- Organise nightly checks to ensure information has been recorded correctly i.e. K.P.I. report and register etc.
- Continuously improve processes to gain maximum efficiencies and a high level of customer service
- Provide management information based on departmental performance as requested
- Ensure that the team fully understand the business and departmental objectives
- Support and coaching for team members to enable them to achieve the required standard of performance and behaviours
- Conduct regular team briefing sessions to deliver company information and to receive feedback from the team.
- To undertake any projects as required
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Can demonstrate building, developing, motivating and managing an effective team
- Will have come from a high volume, fast moving operation
- KPI driven with a strong knowledge & understating of operational stats & how to influence & improve them
- Ability to prioritise work efficiently, to set and achieve measurable targets and work within set budgets
- Computer literacy skills
- Clear understanding of H&S
- Able to communicate at all levels, both verbally and written
- Problem solve and innovate
- Can demonstrate examples of process improvements to a shift
is an excellent opportunity to join a true market leader and gain
experience within a significant operation with opportunities to progress
We look forward to your application.
Supply Chain Limited [& associated businesses] acts as an employment
agency on behalf of external employers for the provision of permanent
staff. By applying for this vacancy, you accept the T&C`s, Privacy
Policy and Disclaimers which can be found at strive.co.uk
Click here to return to the search results