c£28k + Benefits
is a leading FMCG Distribution Company in the UK and, due to an exciting major
new contract win, we are delighted to assist them in their search for a team of
Warehouse Supervisors at their site in Hertfordshire.
Please note, there are a number
of shift patterns available, namely:
- Sun Fri (Any 5 from 6) 5:30am to
- Sun Fri (Any 5 from 6) 13:00pm to
- Sun - Fri (Any 5 from 6) 18:00pm to
- Sun Fri (Any 5 from 6) 22:00pm
into the Warehouse Manager, with a team of c50FTEs, as Warehouse Supervisor, you
will be expected to lead your team on a day to day basis in
achieving productivity targets, customer service targets, (internal and
external) through operational KPIs.
Key Responsibilities for Warehouse Supervisor:
· Ensure team members achieve
the standards set by the management.
· Communicate the required
standards to team members and ensure that they clearly understand their
· Train and coach team members to achieve
· Monitor team performance
and behaviour, where necessary take corrective action to achieve agreed
· Carry out performance reviews
to the development of his/her team to achieve fulfil their potential.
· Motivate team members
to achieve standards, by communicating
performance targets, areas for improvement, giving praise and recognition for achievement or
· Ensure that their team
understand company policies and procedures where it affects day to day
· Implement change and
continuous improvement objectives as agreed with the depot management
· Be visible in leading their
team and area in maintaining and improving safety standards with the objective
of zero accidents.
· Take appropriate measures
to minimise stock loss and cost of credits in their area
· Maintain standards of
housekeeping and hygiene in line with depot quality and safety standards
The Candidate for Warehouse
- From a similar FMCG Environment
- Ability to lead large teams in delivering target
performance and continuous improvement
- Possess a proven track record for delivering a
consistently high operational performance in a temperature-controlled
- Have extensive experience of managing a large
diverse work force in a time critical environment requiring demanding levels
of productivity and accuracy in line with Contract requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels,
and possess excellent influencing, negotiating and motivational skills.
- Proactively develop and train warehouse
management team to raise the capability of the overall function
- Understand the nature of costs and benefits to
the Company both qualitative and quantitative.
Note re GDPR
rules & CV retention:
We take your
data & privacy seriously. We may retain your details on the basis of
legitimate interest & in accordance with GDPR rules. We will only use your
email address & contact details to
inform you about related job opportunities, industry news & general advice
around the recruiting process. Our
Click here to return to the search results