Our client, one of the UK’s leading suppliers
of homeware products, is experiencing unprecedented growth and volume. As a
result, they require a Warehouse Supervisor at their brand new site in Preston,
Lancashire, on a Monday to Friday shift. Hours of work being Monday – Thursday,
12:30pm – 9pm, and Friday 1:30pm – 8:00pm.
this role is on a 3month interim basis, with a strong possibility of it
Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing
the operation of c10 warehouse FTEs, including receipt and dispatch of products
and lock up. Working alongside other Supervisors in successfully running a busy
receipt, pick and pack operation
- Prioritise workloads and carry out according to
- Regular review of staff performance to ensure
daily targets are met.
- Carry out random inspection of packages to ensure
orders are picked and packed accurately.
- Carry out stock investigation during picking and
report findings to Inventory Manager.
- Support Inventory manager as and when required
- Ensure Stock replenishment is delivered at the
agreed times .
- Ensure Team Briefings are delivered and
- Induction and training new staff.
- Monitor and maintain H&S standards and
general house-keeping within the area.
- Monitor and maintain Third party collections of
customer orders are picked, packed and loaded to meet the collection
in working in a fast pace warehouse environment
good command of English, both written and verbal.
working hours during seasonal volumes
flexible and able to prioritise workload without supervision.
Return To Work Interviews
trained or willing to be trained on Counter–balance and Reach fork lift trucks
Note re GDPR rules & CV
We take your data & privacy
seriously. We may retain your details on the basis of legitimate interest &
in accordance with GDPR rules. We will only use your email address &
contact details to inform you about related job
opportunities, industry news & general advice around the recruiting
Click here to return to the search results