Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
c£33k + Benefits
are delighted to work closely with a leading FMCG Group as they look to recruit
a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer at their state of the art facility in the
West Midlands on a 4on, 4off shift system (6pm – 6am).
a proven Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be:
- Working in an automated
environment as part of a small team, you will utilise your experience to
resolve breakdowns, reduce downtime and improve plant reliability.
- Working at heights when required
- Working in cold storage
- Must be able to work alone as
well as part of a team
- Experience of following a PPM
- This position offers the
opportunity to work on existing equipment as well as some new projects,
and be part of a well-established rapidly expanding logistics company.
- Ensuring optimum asset availability through development and
implementation of action plans to address root cause of all failures,
- Following Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and
Reactive Maintenance of all systems, conveyors, racking and PLCs.
Background of the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- A strong Engineering background
in both Electrical and Mechanical disciplines
- Previously worked in an automated
now for immediate consideration
Click here to return to the search results