To £21k + Benefits
are delighted to assist our client, a leading Global Logistics Provider
(specialising in multi-modal Freight Forwarding), who require a Logistics Clerk
to be based at their offices in Middlesex (UB3) on a Monday to Friday basis.
into the Assistant Logistics Manager, you will have the following key tasks:
- To ensure that procedures are followed.
- To ensure 100% accuracy invoicing /
accounting, AS400 control, Freight Forwarding & Warehouse
- To report any problems / irregularities to
the Administration Supervisor as soon as possible
- Liaise with Staff and Supervisors to ensure
effective communication regarding the day to day operation
- Ensure all tasks are completed correctly
and on time within the boundaries of customer delivery requirements
- Ensure an accurate inventory is maintained.
Communicate irregularities effectively.
- Ensure that warehouse operation teams have
accurate documentation and this is provided in due time.
- Accurately record daily inventory to ensure
end of month invoicing is correct without error.
- Effectively communicate daily requirements
- Maintain accurate recording of accounting,
invoicing and operational inventory on both branch files and AS400.
- Basic standard of
education – up to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Computer Literate with
the ability to use Excel, Word, and Lotus Notes to intermediate level
- Knowledge of both
warehouse and office practices
- Good customer service
- Strong spoken and written
- Be able to work
accurately with good attention to detail.
- Be able to work as part
of a team.
- Willingness and
acceptance to be flexible in all aspects of training programmes
- Willingness to work out of hours when work
needs to be completed
Click here to return to the search results